1. These are aftermarket mats, not genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) products.
2. They are produced from genuine templates but with changes made as required to improve design, floor covering, manufacturing efficiency, and fitment. Variation exists between different sets. Accordingly no guarantee they will be identical to OEM car mats.
3. Returns and refunds are accepted according to the Fair Trade Practises Act, or at the discretion of Goroo Car Mat.
4. If the mats are returned for a refund for any reason other than those stipulated in the Fair Trade Practises Act then the postage will be the responsibility of the Purchaser. The refunded amount will not include the Postage and Handling fee charged upon purchase or the cost of return postage.
5. If the mats are returned for an exchange for any reason other than those stipulated in the Fair Trade Practises Act then the postage will be the responsibility of the Purchaser. An additional postage fee will be charged to return the new set of mats to the purchaser.
6. Photo evidence of the problems may be required before a return will be accepted. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to provide adequate evidence of any problems before returning the mats for a refund or exchange.
7. Photos of the mats shown with the product description are for illustration purposes only and the actual mats may differ from what is displayed.
8. For some cars and models, 2nd row and 3rd row is made from one large piece instead of three small pieces. All rights reserved to Goroo Car Mats.
9. If a colour chart is viewed via computer please be aware that colour may vary between machines and this should only be used as a guide for selection. Goroo Car Mat takes no responsibility for discrepancies between the colour chart when viewed on screen and the actual colour of the mats.
10. For DIY Goroo Car Mat, every customer should take his/her own responsibility to ensure the safety of the cutting process. Every customer should make sure they have read through entire instructions. Especially make sure the Goroo Car Mat will not obstruct or block in any way of the car brake pedal or gas pedal. Goroo Car Mat which operated by Southern Oasis Trading Pty Ltd does not take any responsibilities because of ignoring the warning or instructions. Goroo Car Mat which operated by Southern Oasis Trading Pty Ltd does not take any responsibilities of any damage, loss or accident caused because of its product.
11. Payments are to be made at the time of ordering.
12. No orders will be processed until full payment has been received, unless an account agreement has been negotiated prior to ordering.
13. Delivery is through registered postal service and signature is required on delivery. We will not leave instructions for delivery drivers or Authority to Leave. Tracking information is available upon request. Goroo Car Mat takes no responsibility for slow or late delivery of items by the postal service. Investigations into lost items will not be lodge until 2 weeks from the date of dispatch.
14. Delivery times varies please refer returns and shipping. This time may vary depending on demand.
15. ‘Local Pick Up and Customized at Store’ is offered as a courtesy to customers and is subject to the availability of the Vendor.
16. The mats come with a 3 year manufacturer warranty. Any warranty claim will be direct to the manufacture. The warranty is only for reasonable domestic use only; it does not cover the use of the mats in a commercial vehicle. Warranty only covers if the Goroo Car Mat de-gluded, de-coloured or damaged of nature, any man-made damage is not covered in this warranty.
17. Any warranty claim must be accompanied by the receipt.