Every car deserves well care. Goroo Car Accessories established in 2014 in order to bring the revolutionary car accessories to every family in Australia. Only the best quality product will be introduced by us to the public. Besides car mat, Goroo supplies many other type of floor mats such as yoga mat, anti-slip pool mat, yacht mat, children mat, kitchen mat, door mat, bathroom mat and so on. Goroo also supplies a range of auto accessories as well. Seat covers, window tint, car covers and so on. Goroo Series products are wholly owned and operated by Southern Oasis Trading Pty Ltd.
Goroo Car Mat commits to provide best possible quality car mat to customers. Customer satisfaction is an integral part of this commitment and this is reflected in our Returns Policy. This Returns Policy does not exclude or replace your rights given under the Australian Consumer Law and regulations.
If a product is wrongly described or comes with a manufacture faulty, you may choose between a replacement or refund. Shipping charges may apply. Please note that items will need to be returned in original condition. Rest of Goroo Products Goroo does not provide return on change of mind for any range of Goroo Products. Buyers are eligible for exchange same value of product with a valid receipt if the original product is sealed and re-sellable within 30 days. Buyers should pay for their own shipping costs.
A valid receipt is required for all returns. A valid receipt is either an instore register receipt, or in the instance of an online purchase the Order Confirmation Email or Online Gift Receipt.
Privacy When Make a Return
Goroo is committed to protecting your privacy. You may be asked to present photo identification so that we can record your name and verify your signature. Acceptable identification must also include your full name with a future expiry date. For example, Australian Driver’s Licence or Passport.
A warrantable item is one which is covered by a manufacturer’s warranty (Warranty information is included in the item descriptions). All warranty claims should firstly be directed to Goroo Car Mat. If appropriate or if Goroo Car Mat are not the manufacture of the product then Goroo Car Mat may direct the buyer directly to the manufacturer.
1.1 Goroo Car Mat will only collect Personal Information where the information is necessary for Goroo Car Mat to perform one or more of its functions or activities. In this context, “collect” means gather, acquire or obtain by any means, information in circumstances where the individual is identifiable or identified.
1.2 Goroo Car Mat collects Personal Information primarily to supply customers with the products and services ordered from it and its related companies. Goroo Car Mat also collects and uses Personal Information for secondary purposes including: 1. billing and account management 2. business planning and product development; and 3. to provide individuals with information about promotions, as well as the products and services of Goroo Car Mat affiliated companies and other organisations. 4. to enhance the online shopping experience by displaying products and/or services that match the personal preferences of individuals based on their previous website browsing history and/or buying activity. www.goroo.com.au Copyright 2014. Southern Oasis Trading Pty Ltd full rights reserved.
1.3 Goroo Car Mat will not collect Sensitive Information from individuals except with consent and only where it is necessary for Goroo Car Mat to collect such information for an activity or function.
1.4 Goroo Car Mat will not collect Personal Information secretly or in an underhanded way.
1.5 Goroo Car Mat will take steps to ensure that individuals on purchased lists are or have been notified of the information as outlined at 1.3.
2.1 Goroo Car Mat will obtain an individual’s consent for Use of non-sensitive Personal Information for Secondary Purposes at the time of collection, unless the Use is a related Secondary Purpose which would be within the relevant individual’s Reasonable Expectations.
2.2 Goroo Car Mat Uses Personal Information primarily for the purposes listed in 1.2 above.
2.3 If Goroo Car Mat relies on the Direct Marketing exception to Direct Market to individuals it will ensure that: 1. the individual is clearly notified of their right to Opt Out from further Direct Marketing; 2. there is only one Use of the information before the Opt Out right is given and this Use applies across all Store Related Bodies Corporate (if the information is shared between those Related Bodies Corporate); 3. the individual is given an Opt Out in all further instances of Direct Marketing if they have not previously chosen to Opt Out; and 4. if the individual Opts Out of all Direct Marketing the Opt Out will be respected by Goroo Car Mat and all its Related Bodies Corporate.
2.4 Goroo Car Mat will not use Sensitive Information for Direct Marketing.
2.5 Goroo Car Mat may use Personal Information to avoid an imminent threat to a person’s life or to public safety. It may also use Personal Information for reasons related to law enforcement or internal investigations into unlawful activities.
2.6 Goroo Car Mat will not use Personal Information without taking reasonable steps to ensure that the information is accurate, complete and up to date.
3.1 Goroo Car Mat may Disclose Personal Information to related or unrelated third parties if consent has been obtained from the individual. This will include obtaining the individual’s consent for Disclosures made under the credit reporting requirements of the Privacy Act.
3.2 Goroo Car Mat may Disclose Personal Information between Related Bodies Corporate. Where information is Disclosed to such a Related Body Corporate, that www.goroo.com.au Copyright 2014. Southern Oasis Trading Pty Ltd full rights reserved. Related Body Corporate is bound by the original Primary Purpose for which the information was collected.
3.3 Goroo Car Mat may Disclose Personal Information to unrelated third parties to enable outsourcing of functions (such as billing, customer relations management and order fulfillment), where that is Disclosure or Use for a related Secondary Purpose and has been notified to individuals or where such Disclosure is within the individual’s Reasonable Expectations.
3.4 Goroo Car Mat will take reasonable steps to ensure that its contracts with third parties include requirements for third parties to comply with the Use and Disclosure requirements of the Privacy Act.
3.5 Goroo Car Mat may Disclose Personal Information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies, courts or external advisers where permitted or required by law.
3.6 Goroo Car Mat may Disclose Personal Information to avoid an imminent threat to a person’s life or to public safety.
3.7 If a Disclosure is not for a Primary Purpose; is not for a related Secondary Purpose; or upfront consent has not been obtained, Goroo Car Mat will not Disclose Personal Information otherwise than in accordance with the exceptions set out at 3.1 to 3.6 above.
3.8 Goroo Car Mat does not generally sell or share its customer lists on a commercial basis with third parties but if it did, it would only do so if we had the appropriate consent of the individual involved. If the consent provided is conditional, Goroo Car Mat will take steps to ensure (by contract) that the use of its customer list by third parties does not exceed the scope of the consent.
4. Information Quality
4.1 Goroo Car Mat will review, on a regular and ongoing basis, its collection and storage practices to ascertain how improvements to accuracy can be achieved.
4.2 Goroo Car Mat will take steps to destroy or de-identify Personal Information after as short a time as possible and after a maximum of seven years from the date of the last customer interaction, unless the law requires otherwise.
5. Information Security
5.1 Goroo Car Mat requires employees and contractors to perform their duties in a manner that is consistent with Goroo Car Mat legal responsibilities in relation to privacy.
5.2 Goroo Car Mat will take all reasonable steps to ensure that paper and electronic records containing Personal Information are stored in facilities that are only accessible by people within Goroo Car Mat who have a genuine “need to know” as well as “right to know”.
5.3 Goroo Car Mat will review, on a regular and ongoing basis, its information security practices to ascertain how ongoing responsibilities can be achieved and maintained.
6. Access and Correction
6.1 Goroo Car Mat will allow its records containing Personal Information to be accessed by the individual concerned in accordance with the Privacy Act.
6.2 Goroo Car Mat will correct its records containing Personal Information as soon as practically possible, at the request of the individual concerned in accordance with the Privacy Act.
6.3 Individuals wishing to lodge a request to access and/or correct their Personal Information should do so by contacting Goroo Car Mat Customer Service, as per the details on the website.
6.4 Goroo Car Mat can charge a fee for processing an access request but will generally not do so unless the request is complex or is resource intensive.
7.1 Goroo Car Mat Customer Service representatives will be the first point of contact for inquiries about privacy issues. Individuals wishing to make an inquiry or complaint regarding privacy, should do so by contacting Goroo Car Mat Customer Service, as per the details on the Goroo Car Mat website.
8. Anonymous Transactions
8.1 Goroo Car Mat will not make it mandatory for visitors to its web sites to provide Personal Information unless such Personal Information is required to answer an inquiry or provide a service. Goroo Car Mat may however request visitors to provide Personal Information voluntarily to Goroo Car Mat (for example, as part of a competition or questionnaire).
9. Transferring Personal Information Overseas
9.1 Goroo Car Mat will take reasonable steps to limit the amount of Personal Information it sends to unrelated organisations overseas.
9.2 If Personal Information must be sent by Goroo Car Mat overseas for sound business reasons, Goroo Car Mat will require the overseas organisation receiving the information to provide a binding undertaking that it will handle that information in accordance with the National Privacy Principles, preferably as part of the services contract.
1. These are aftermarket mats, not genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) products.
2. They are produced from genuine templates but with changes made as required to improve design, floor covering, manufacturing efficiency, and fitment. Variation exists between different sets. Accordingly no guarantee they will be identical to OEM car mats.
3. Returns and refunds are accepted according to the Fair Trade Practises Act, or at the discretion of Goroo Car Mat.
4. If the mats are returned for a refund for any reason other than those stipulated in the Fair Trade Practises Act then the postage will be the responsibility of the Purchaser. The refunded amount will not include the Postage and Handling fee charged upon purchase or the cost of return postage.
5. If the mats are returned for an exchange for any reason other than those stipulated in the Fair Trade Practises Act then the postage will be the responsibility of the Purchaser. An additional postage fee will be charged to return the new set of mats to the purchaser.
6. Photo evidence of the problems may be required before a return will be accepted. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to provide adequate evidence of any problems before returning the mats for a refund or exchange.
7. Photos of the mats shown with the product description are for illustration purposes only and the actual mats may differ from what is displayed.
8. For some cars and models, 2nd row and 3rd row is made from one large piece instead of three small pieces. All rights reserved to Goroo Car Mats.
9. If a colour chart is viewed via computer please be aware that colour may vary between machines and this should only be used as a guide for selection. Goroo Car Mat takes no responsibility for discrepancies between the colour chart when viewed on screen and the actual colour of the mats.
10. For DIY Goroo Car Mat, every customer should take his/her own responsibility to ensure the safety of the cutting process. Every customer should make sure they have read through entire instructions. Especially make sure the Goroo Car Mat will not obstruct or block in any way of the car brake pedal or gas pedal. Goroo Car Mat which operated by Southern Oasis Trading Pty Ltd does not take any responsibilities because of ignoring the warning or instructions. Goroo Car Mat which operated by Southern Oasis Trading Pty Ltd does not take any responsibilities of any damage, loss or accident caused because of its product.
11. Payments are to be made at the time of ordering.
12. No orders will be processed until full payment has been received, unless an account agreement has been negotiated prior to ordering.
13. Delivery is through registered postal service and signature is required on delivery. We will not leave instructions for delivery drivers or Authority to Leave. Tracking information is available upon request. Goroo Car Mat takes no responsibility for slow or late delivery of items by the postal service. Investigations into lost items will not be lodge until 2 weeks from the date of dispatch.
14. Delivery times varies please refer returns and shipping. This time may vary depending on demand.
15. ‘Local Pick Up and Customized at Store’ is offered as a courtesy to customers and is subject to the availability of the Vendor.
16. The mats come with a 3 year manufacturer warranty. Any warranty claim will be direct to the manufacture. The warranty is only for reasonable domestic use only; it does not cover the use of the mats in a commercial vehicle. Warranty only covers if the Goroo Car Mat de-gluded, de-coloured or damaged of nature, any man-made damage is not covered in this warranty.
17. Any warranty claim must be accompanied by the receipt.
Is Goroo Car Mat anti-slip? Does it come with car floor buckle?
Goroo Car Mat itself carries a total netweight around 10.8 KG. It is very heavy by itself already. Plus its anti-slip bottom design. You do not need to worry about using the floor buckle.
How many colours do you provide?
Six colours. More colours and styles are coming soon.
Is Goroo Car Mat easy to clean, wash and dry?
Definitely. The innovative material determines that Goroo Car Mat can be vacuumed effortlessly. You can also simply throw it into the washing machine or dryer.
Is Goroo Car Mat completely odourless?
Every plastic or PVC material based product comes with certain level of odour. Goroo Car Mat can ensure it be reduced to minimum. 99% people will not even notice at all. If you are very sensitive to smell, please place the mats outdoor for a few days. It shall greatly reduce the odour.
What kind of material is used to make Goroo Car Mat? Is it safe?
Goroo Car Mat uses best possible PVC material in the market to ensure the quality. It is 100% safe.
Will Goroo Car Mat trap ladies’ high heels?
It has never happened before. The strength of single coil at Goroo Car Mat is not strong enough to caught the high heels. Also driving with high heels is not recommended for safety reasons. It is against the state law in some states.
Does Goroo Car Mat have edges?
No. Edges used around the car mat is not difficult technics at all. If using edges, it will curve up after a short period and become obsolete because of the friction.
Is Goroo Car Mat overpriced?
Goroo Car Mat has amazing long life cycle with 5 year warranty. If you uses a standard other type of car mat, you have to change it at least once a year. Plus, Goroo Car Mat comes with much more great features that others don’t have.
What is Goroo Car Mat’s return and shipping policy?
Goroo Car Mat looks like some types of door mat, are they the same? why is it more expensive?
You can’t compare everything just based on the apperance. Goroo Car Mat uses the best quality PVC layer with 18mm thickness to ensure driver and passengers comfort road trip. Its innovative bottom design has a lot of great features that others don’t have as well. You get what you paid.