Australia has a harsh environment that causes harm to the paintwork and interior of a car. Your car does not look untidy because of just rain spots or dirt. But bird droppings, dead bugs can degrade the paint as well. There is no surprise that proper car maintenance is time consuming and labour intensive. After you are finished with the car interior detailing, your car will better than it has in many years. This will make it easier to clean in the future. Try out these simple and easy tips for car interior detailing and make your car look shiny and clean.
8 Tips to help you maintain your car:
- First of all, you have to pour a car soap such as Nerta jumbo in one bucket and fill water in the other. It is better to place grit guard at the bottom of the bucket in order to scrub of the dust from your mitt.
- Every soap has its own purpose so it is imperative to use the appropriate soap. Dish or hand soap is harsh for the paint of the car and it is recommended to avoid using it. You can use special paint soap that is mild as it does not remove any layers of protection or damage the paint. Wheel soap is strong as the tyre gets brake dust, warm and embedded into the metal.
- You should keep in mind to park your car in a shady place as sun will dry up the soap leaving water spots. Start at the top of the car and work your way down. It is advised to use clean sheepskin mitt. An important tip is that you should keep separate mitt for the tyres of the car and a separate for the body of the car.
- Next step in car interior detailing is cleaning the mats. Wash the rubber mat with just soap and water, scrub them and let them dry. After they have dried they are ready for use. Do not use any other solvent as it will be harder to remove them from the mat.
- On top of that, use tyre gel to clean the tyres. Put it on an applicator pad, let it